Welcoming guests since 2008, the Jade Emu International Guesthouse provides accommodation for the “budget conscious” traveller looking for rooms and facilities of a more international class. Double, twin, triple share, family and dorm rooms available – all are modern, clean and comfortable. Staying here, you’ll be relaxed and ready to explore the ancient and natural wonders in this beautiful area of China. The Jade Emu is owned by Dave from Australia and Song from China.
- Spacious and pleasant seating areas in all courtyards and common areas.
- Quality pool table.
- 200Mbps Internet Service
- Free wifi throughout all buildings.
- Digital entertainment system with over 300 movies and TV series in all private rooms.
- Security safes in dorms.
- 24 hour hot water.
- DIY laundry facilities
- All beds have electric blankets.
- Cafe/bar with a selection of International and local beers and wines.
- Ticket booking service and discounted tours.
- Helpful bilingual and friendly staff.
Located just 1 minute from the West wall of Dali Old Town and 5 minutes walk to the centre of town, the Jade Emu International Guesthouse is conveniently located.